CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He is right this was brave...and beautiful

We, as a congregation watched "Lost Boy", the movie about Greg Laurie's life on Sunday. As amazing as it was (you should see it if you can) when he came out on Sunday ans spoke for a few minutes about his son, just days after his death, that was brave. What Jonathan, Topher's brother, said was beautiful.

I am going to suggest you follow this link to see it. It is to the blog site of Levi Lusko that way you can check him out as well. God is doing amazing things through this young man.

Check it out here http://levilusko.blogspot.com/2008/07/breathtaking-bravery.html

Jenn

2 comments:

Googz said...

Okay, here is what you do. When you are creating a post, there is an icon at the top to add a link. It is located in between the "text color" icon and the "align left" icon. You can type any word in your post like "click here" or "link", etc. You then highlight said word and click on the "link" icon. A window will pop up basically asking you to type in the URL and it already has the "http://" established. You just add the rest then press "okay" and you will see your said word highlighted and underlined, ready to go. I hope this helps and makes sense! I saw my friend using this feature in her blog and just fiddled a bit with a post until I figured it out. I would love to see "Lost Boy". Maybe Pastor Joe can bring a copy when they come out? I'll ask him later. Gotta go. Yura just came home with Pasha from the shot doctor. Love ya!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Wen, I am a real blogger now! I NEVER knew what that little button was for. Hope Pasha's little leg, butt, what ever got the shot is feeling better. I wish you were here, school is starting and I am missing my Wendy friend to panic with. Well, panic and then find peace with. Hope all is well.