CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

So much to blog so little time

I have been cheating on blogger... with facebook. I feel so ashamed. Blogger is deep, thought provoking insights from people all over the world. Facebook is full of twitter like posts, silly comments and general silliness with a peppering of real conversation. But I have to admit I like it. I like looking at pictures of my childhood friends and their families. I like updates from my pastor on what he is studying right now. I like general silliness and I am OK with that :) But I'll be back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!! Hey, you're not the only one who's been doing a lot of Facebook. I'm trying not to do too much, myself. And I end up spending a lot of time looking at people's videos and going off to see stuff......so much Facebook, so little time.....

Sheila

Googz said...

You are funny and I totally identify with you! It's fun to catch up with friends and be silly. But I have to admit, I've also learned about some political-under-the-counter stuff through one friend. He keeps us posted on the going-ons of DC that nobody is talking about - pretty scary stuff! Kind of like the UN... I've noticed my blogging has dwindled - UGH! Love ya!

Crucified said...

all is forgiven...now BLOG!

hee hee. see, you can still twitter on the side.