CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 26, 2009

High above


Somewhere about 11,000 feet I start getting very refective on the things of God. Could be floating above the earth make me aware of how fragile life is or maybe I am just a bit closer. Today looking out I was struck at how emence this world is. And it is still just a speck compared to the rest of the galaxy which is a speck in the universe. So either this is so big that their couldn't possibly be a creator or the creator is so big we can only stand on the edge of understanding and pray for revelation.

When I look at the order and beauty of it all I clearly see the answer. I pray I never forget or try to stuff this big God into my small box of understanding.

1 comments:

Crucified said...

Just wondering when you're going to come down out of the "clouds" ha!