CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 12, 2007

Total Health Makeover

Ok so I am reading this book by Marilu Henner called Total Health Makeover. I love make over pictures, before and after. I love transformation.

There is lots of good information in this book she has done a good job educating the reader about the realities of the "foods" we consume. She talks alot about food combining I still need to look into that one. It seems complicated in practice and and overly simple theory. But in the spirit of it all I made a simple stirfry tonight of Chicken, Cashews, Zucchini with Cabbage and of course onion and garlic. It really is very good and I can live with out the rice I would have normally put in it.

Even if food combining turns out to be a great way live I am not sure I could ever convince H to get on that bus!

0 comments: