CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hey Wendy!

Well Wendy if you are reading this it is because you followed the link! good job... I think this could be a good tool for you "blog" . Blogging is really just a plublished journal. Mine is mine, I am the only one who reads it because no one knows I have it! Yours we would publish on the future website, you could put a link on the bottom of emails etc... The point is blogs make people feel connected to the blogger (that'd be you) . You can also post pictures. If you want to set it up you really can do it yourself it is not complicated. Let me know if you need anything in that regard.

Jenn

1 comments:

Googz said...

Hey Jen, Yeah, I had to disable the security program that is on this computer. For some reason, it doesn't like blogs! Imagine that. Anyway, thanks for the tip and although I do not understand all the mechanisms of how this works, it is pretty cool to have someplace people can go. I think we are thinking along the same lines as far as adding this as a future link to a future website. Gotta go cook breakfast. For some reason, the little ones keep wanting to eat! I'll keep in touch...