CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

google yourself

OK so here is a dumb idea, google yourself! I read someone else doing this on another blog and I thought I would give it a try, kinda funny. You are supposed to google your own name and tell 5 facts that are floating around the Internet about "you" (your name).

  1. I am a fabulous purse designer out of Chicago (don't knock it, apparently Drew Barrymore carries one of my bags).
  2. I went to Oak Bay High in British Columbia graduating in 1967
  3. I have written and produced three of my own plays and hopes to continue doing so within the UCD theatre program, and I played the roll of Shirley in The Night Thoreau Spent in Jail
  4. I am the Football Secretary for South Metro Youth Sports in Littleton, Colorado.
  5. Did I mention the handbags, they are really popular, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner each carry one of my personally designed diaper bags.

OK so that was fun. If you are on cold medicine (like me) and have some time to kill, google yourself and tell me what you find out about you!

JUST IN CASE...none of those things are really about me. Just people across the country with whom I share my name...you never know.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

PPPPPTH ;oP" you all are are no fun....